Monday, January 30, 2012

32 Weeks

I am 32 weeks today and as of tomorrow we have just seven weeks left until our Mady girl is in our arms. I don't have a new picture yet to post but will do that this week! But I did want to write down a few things about how my pregnancy is going.

My last appointment was almost three weeks ago (we have another one tomorrow). I had actually lost two pounds at my last appointment which puts my total weight gain at 9.5 pounds so far. I am super thrilled with that! Although I really shouldn't be losing weight at this point in pregnancy so I was told to keep eating.

At my last appointment my blood pressure was still great but about four days ago that started to change. I haven't been feeling well at all when I am on my feet too much. My legs get really weak and tingly and I just feel like I can't stand up anymore. I had Jay start checking my blood pressure and it was way too high. For a couple days it was like 124 over 90. It's that 90 that is way too high. Well, then last night it was 132 over 96 which is really out of control. When I was pregnant with Carter the day that I got put in the hospital over night my blood pressure was 150 over 99. 96 is basically the same thing as 99 in that they will treat me the same way because it is way too high. So tomorrow we will see what my doctor says. I am assuming full bed rest is in my very near future. I have already put myself on moderate bedrest and am trying to lay down a ton throughout the day. I wish it wasn't happening already but I am thankful I made it this far. Only seven more weeks to go! I can make it!

We are finally working on her room. We have the crib all ready with her new bedding and we have started painting. We have one wall painted pink and then this week we will be painting the other three walls a light tan. I am loving it so far and so thankful for Jay for doing most of the work!

I think we will be doing maternity pictures very soon and I am super excited to have some done of us and my belly.

I'll post a picture soon and update tomorrow after I go to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment