Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Jay!

Jay turned 28 yesterday (the 14th) and Carter and I had fun celebrating him! Sadly, Jay's birthday began with his four hour math class at Chemekata. Poor guy. Then Carter went down for a nap and Jay and I had lunch together. Carter and I got him another remote helicopter (he now has two and loves them). We had cookies and spent some time together as a family. Then Carter went to my dad and Lori's house for the evening and Jay and I went out to dinner. I know I enjoyed his birthday and I hope he did too!




I have been wanting to copy my friend Hollie's "I love you because..." sign and just hadn't done it yet. So with some more ideas from Pinterest, I decided to give it a try for Jay's birthday. I like how it turned out.


Carter had a nice combo of bed head and static electricity while he watched daddy fly his new helicopter.


We love you Jay!! Happy Happy Birthday! You are the best husband a girl could ask for and the best daddy a little boy could ask for. Thanks for loving us, providing for us, making us laugh, protecting us, and having fun with us. You are our biggest blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment