Thursday, January 19, 2012

And He's Back...

My excellent sleeper is back!!! Woohoo!!! Carter has had two perfect naps in a row and two perfect night times in a row in his big boy bed!! Thank you Jesus! I don't know what happened. I don't know how we went from two hours of getting out of his bed and being so incredibly naughty to just laying down, actually saying nigh night to me, never getting out of his bed, and falling right to sleep.

I am so proud of him! I was honestly getting nervous that this was going to be the battle of our lives with raising Carter. I had never seen so much stubborn determination and pure disobedience in his little short life.

But apparently he just needed a few days to test his boundaries with us and decided it just wasn't worth it. I am thankful that Jay and I were in this together and held strong (with a few tears from me of course...okay maybe meltdowns would be a better word than tears) but we did it and didn't give in to him. And it worked!

Now watch...nap today will be awful now that I have just written this for everyone to see. :) Oh I hope not!

Good job Carter man! We are proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment