Monday, January 9, 2012

29 Weeks

Well, here is my 29 week picture. I have had many comments lately from people saying I look way bigger than what week I am at. I blame it on second pregnancy and being short. Where else is she supposed to go but out since I am just barely over five feet? So today means that I have about ten weeks left since I'll most likely be having a c-section at 39 weeks. Ten weeks...wow! I am incredibly excited to meet this little girl and be a mom of two. I am ready and just hoping the next ten weeks go by quickly.

We haven't even started on her room yet but we did transition Carter to his new room for naps, so we are one step closer to starting on her room. A few more days of napping in his big boy bed, then move him in there at night as well and then we will start transforming Carter's nursery into Madelynn's nursery. I am also waiting to get my sample fabric in the mail from her bedding and then we can go pick out paint. I don't want to pick paint until I have something to match it with. As soon as her room transformation begins I will share it on here. And Carter's room is almost complete and I will post some pictures of it as soon as we finish up a couple more things.

I still feel great for the most part. I am sleeping pretty well but am missing sleeping on my stomach and back. I keep waking up in the night on my back and then switch because I guess it's not great to sleep on your back when pregnant. She moves quite a bit and Jay has been able to feel her many times now. My blood pressure is still great but I am a little nervous that may be changing. I am finding that I am starting to not feel well when I am on my feet too much which is what started happening with Carter when my blood pressure started going up. I have an appointment this week so we will see what happens. I need to start putting myself on like 25% bedrest so that my blood pressure doesn't go up and I don't have to go on medicine and be put on complete bedrest. I am also getting some heartburn in the evenings. I didn't get much with Carter so I never really understood what it was like for some pregnant women but I have had a couple nights where I couldn't believe the amount of pain and discomfort in my chest because of heartburn. Wow. Now I see why some people think they might be having a heart attack and it ends up just being heartburn. Thankfully it isn't happening often and tums do help.

Hopefully it's not too many weeks before I post another picture. I haven't been super great about getting my belly pictures taken this time around. I think it has to do with having an almost two year old to keep up with...and working, Christmas, grad classes, MOPS, church, house, laundry, cooking, etc, etc... I must do better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment