Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some cuteness

I haven't put any pictures of our furry babies on here in a long time. The top picture is of them snuggling. When I walked in there, Max was asleep but when I got the camera he looked at me. They really do love each other.

When we took down our Christmas tree we rolled up the area rug in the living room. Max thought it was a great place to hang out.


Carter LOVES to take all of the wipes out of the wipe bag or container. He could sit there and do that until every last wipe is out. I only let him take out a few and then put them away. Don't worry, I still use the wipes. I just put them in an empty wipe container by his changing table. He just cracks me up when he does this. He just quietly pulls out one at a time.

I love those blue eyes!!

Bedhead!

His hair is long enough for a Mohawk after his bath!

So sweet in his bath robe playing with daddy's socks.

He also LOVES playing with the baby monitor. He has figured out which buttons make noise.

Maybe he will be a drummer when he grows up...OH BOY! :) He does like drumming now though.


He also loves that flower! He carries that all over the house.

He will be 11 months old on Wednesday. WOW! I'll be back to blog about 11 months soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment