Saturday, January 8, 2011

Night #3

So...night number three didn't go as well as I would have hoped. I caved and ended up nursing him at 4:15. :( This is when I would typically just give up on trying to make him sleep through the night, but I am not giving up this time.

-I laid him down at 8.
-He fell right to sleep.
-He woke up fussing at 3:50. I let him cry until 4:15 and then I couldn't handle it anymore.
-I was going to try to just snuggle and rock him but as soon as I tried that, he realized I wasn't about to feed him and he freaked out. I was so tired that I just fed him and put him back down.
-I heard him crying at 6 but it must have only been for a second because I went right back to sleep and we both slept till 7:45.

Not the best night but we will keep trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment