Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Night #6

Don't worry, tomorrow night is my last "night #..." posts. I just wanted to post about his nights for a week. Last night was great again too. He did get up a little too early this morning but not early enough that I should be complaining. And the poor baby was coughing so I am sure that is what woke up up.

-Laid him down at 8 and he fell right to sleep.
-Slept till 6, fed him and laid him back down, slept till 7. He was coughing real bad at 6 so I think he would have slept longer if it weren't for that. At least he slept all night!

So one thing I forgot to mention is that on night #1, we put a space heater in his room. I was really nervous to do that but his room is always the coldest room in the house and we were wondering if that was why he was always waking up in the night. Well...maybe that is why he is sleeping through the night now. I am hoping it has a little to do with me not going in there and feeding him too, those couple of nights that he did wake up. I would like to think I had something to do with it. ;) But, I don't care what it took...I am just glad we are on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment