Monday, January 17, 2011

Oh, the dreaded spare bedroom...

We have a spare bedroom (for a little while longer anyway.) Right now I wish we didn't have a spare room. Of course, as soon as we have a second child, I will be oh so grateful for this room but right now...I HATE IT!! Right now it has a computer and desk (which we use all the time), a bed that rarely gets slept in but is sure nice when we do have company, all of my scrapbook stuff, AND A LOT OF JUNK!!! This is the room, that when we have people coming over, we just pile everything in to keep the rest of the house clutter free. Am I the only one that has a room like this? I want it fixed so badly but I stand in it today, seriously at a loss for ideas. I don't know what to do with it!!! It's were we store the vacuum, all the household decorations while Christmas decorations take over the rest of the house, Carter's train set, the leaf to our dining room table, more photo albums than I know what to do with, Carter's bumbo that he hasn't used in months (seriously just put it in the garage!), Christmas wrapping paper that I just had to have because it was so cheap right after Christmas, a box of books that are too old for Carter, a shredder, picture frames that I have no wall space for, the baby gate that we never use, small tools because the garage isn't quite ready for the tools yet, a box of size one diapers for the next baby, a bag of clothes for goodwill, etc, etc, etc... I could seriously go on forever! I don't know what to do with it all!! And instead of working on it during Carter's nap, I sit here on my blog, telling you all about it...

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh this sounds right up my alley! Want some help some day on it? I'm serious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please, Hollie! And I'm serious too!

    ReplyDelete