Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Night #7

Well...I made it through a one week trial! Out of 7 nights, Carter slept all night five nights! Not bad. Last night was one of the two nights that didn't go as well. But he is sick so I am chalking it up to that. He has a terrible cough! I actually think for as bad as his cough is, last night went really well.

-Laid him down at 8:45 and he fell right to sleep.
-He woke up at 2:30.
-Jay went in and rocked him.
-He was quiet for a few minutes and then cried...and cried...and cried.
-I actually turned off the monitor and was going to let him "cry it out" but it soon turned to hysterical crying.
-So I gave in and fed him. I know...I am a push over. He knows exactly what to do to get me to give in. I was giving him a little extra grace since he was sick. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment