Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Jay!

We had a few friends and our families over for Jay's 27th birthday. We just had some cake and ice cream. Isn't this cake awesome? For a 27 year old? Ha! It was the best I could do at Costco. They didn't have much to choose from for "grown up" birthday cakes. We were all saying that I should have scooped off the wheels and made it look like a snowboard. Oh well, it's cute. :)


I absolutely love the kids faces in the background. They wanted to help blow out his candles soooo bad but I told them only Jay could do it. I was trying to not have the kids slobber on the cake. I know...I'm so mean.

Okay...Emma and Liam's faces are PRICELESS!! Liam was playing with her and we all know how snippy she can get if she isn't in the mood. Well, she was letting him know she was annoyed and he thought it was hilarious. And so did the rest of us. We were encouraging him to continue bugging her because it was so funny!

Carter liked being the center of attention. He was checking out Jay's presents.

Tristan, Aaron, and Jonah

It was fun celebrating Jay with friends and family. We usually do smaller birthday's with just us but this year I thought it was time to have people over to celebrate with us! Happy Birthday Jay! (This post is a few days late ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment