Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saying goodbye to 2010...

2010 was a big year for the Hinderks family. Jay and I realized we were actually a bit sad last night to know that it was about to be over. This was the year that God blessed us with Carter. The year we got to be parents for the first time. A few other things happened this year as well. This was a big year for me because I lost my job as a second grade teacher. As hard as that was, it was a great chance for us to trust the Lord and see what the next year would hold for us. I started home schooling this year and have had the opportunity to do what I have always dreamed of doing...staying home with my baby! Jay and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary this year and every year we celebrate together, I am so thankful for my marriage and the wonderful gift my husband is to me! We are thankful for 2010 and will always remember it as the greatest year of our lives! We are, however, looking forward to 2011 with much anticipation. We will get to watch our little man grow into a toddler and maybe (just maybe, if God desires) welcome a second beautiful baby into our lives (nope...not an announcement!) We look forward to what this year has in store for us.

2010 in pictures...yes, they are mostly of the little man!


Holy cow! I forgot how huge I was!


Carter Stephen Hinderks...February 26, 2010


Carter's first time to Iowa meeting Grandma and Grandpa Hinderks.

My dear friend Lisa went home to be with the Lord.

We went to Vista, California to celebrate the life of my Uncle Jeff who went home to be with the Lord.

Lots of traveling...Spokane, Montana for wedding, and our Giants trip to San Francisco.


First Halloween with Carter

Bradley family reunion

Garage demolition! (This is still in progress but I will post pics soon!)

First Christmas with Carter

Our second wedding anniversary. I wish we had taken a picture of the two of us together but oh well.

Opening his first presents on Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment