Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Madelynn's Maternity Shoot...32 Weeks Pregnant

My friend Hollie took our maternity pictures again. She also took them when we were pregnant with Carter. We love how they turned out! It wasn't super easy to get Carter in them but we got a few with him that we love.





























We were able to get him to actually be close enough to us to be in the picture by telling him to slide down the little ramp. He may not be looking at the camera smiling but at least he is in the picture!


He makes us laugh!


We told him to bring me a rock to show me...

Then he decided to try and eat the rock...
Hence the freaked out look on my face. Half a second later I had dropped all of the blocks and was desperatly grabbing for the rock before he actually ate it. We all got a good laugh out of that one though and decided not to encourage him to bring mama little rocks anymore.






I was still trying to convice Carter to be in a picture with me...

The I attempted the force him to be in a picture approach...didn't go so well!




We love you Mady girl!! And we can't wait to meet you...only six weeks from today!! You will be the most loved little lady in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment