Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2012 Week #7


Cheers to another super duper easy meal for week number seven! Do you sense a theme lately? That theme would be I am 35 weeks pregnant and looking for the simple meals!
This recipe calls for penne pasta which I didn't have so I just used the big tube pasta and it worked just fine.
Cook up a box of pasta. In a bowl, mix one jar of spaghetti sauce and one jar of alfredo sauce. Mix in two cups of mozzarella cheese and stir together. Put pasta in baking dish and pour sauce over pasta and mix together. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees, uncovered. Sprinkle parmesian cheese over the top for the last five minutes of baking. And that's it! Only five ingredients and nothing complicated about putting it together. And I personally loved it! We had left overs the next day and Carter ate a ton of it! I love a meal that my toddler will eat with gusto! I was thinking this would be a great meal for taking to someone who just had a baby. I am always trying to find affordable dishes to do for people and this one is great for that.
I hope you're not getting bored with recipes but I like to share them since I know I am always looking for new meals to cook for my two guys. I'll be back later with week eight's meal...yes, I am a little behind in blogging my meals.

1 comment:

  1. I keep meaning to tell you that I love the challenge you gave yourself, what a great idea! I think it's time I stop pinning and start doing :) Glad you are finding so many great recipes!

    ReplyDelete