Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to my two favorite guys in the whole world...

Jay, I love and appreciate you more than I can put into words! And you know me, I'm a talker :) I guess that would be one reason I love you so much...you will sit and listen to me chatter on and on for as long as it takes for me to get all my thoughts out. I love you for that! I love that you are the one that I want to talk to and share my heart and soul with. I love you because you work so hard to provide for myself and Carter! You are at work long before most people are even thinking about rolling out of bed and you work long hard days. You then work extra shifts in Lyons just so you can give all three of us everything we could ever need. You come home from long days at work and still want to play with your son and help me out around the house. You spend hours trying to hang Madelynn's name on her wall just perfectly even when it is super frustrating to figure out the perfect way to hang them. I love you because when my blood pressure is high you tell me to go right over to the couch and lie down. You take such great care of the two of us and I will be forever grateful because of that. I love you for a million other reasons and I will try to tell you all of those reasons over the next 364 days of the year... I love you babe!

Carter, I love you in a way I never knew was possible. I love you because you are my son. That is really the only reason I need in order to love you to the fullest degree that God has allowed humans to love. But the really cool thing is that I love you for so many other reasons too. I love you because you try and make me laugh all day long. I love you because you love babies and animals and get the sweetest, softest little voice when you see a baby or an animal. I love you because you feel so bad whenever I am crying (which is more frequent right now because of your sister growing inside of me) and you will touch my face and my tears and get this sweet sad voice and say "oh." I love who you are Carter man! I wouldn't change a single thing about you...even when you won't stay in your bed or eat your brocolli. Every detail about you is exactly who God made you to be and he made you perfect for me! Happy Valentine's Day Carter! Always know that your mama loves you and your daddy more than anything else in this world. You are my two favorite guys!

Madelynn, how could I forget my sweet Madelynn whom I haven't even met yet. You are still growing inside of me but I already love you. I have loved you since the second we knew you were growing inside of me. We can't wait to meet you in five short weeks and add you to our family.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment