Monday, February 6, 2012

2012 Week 5

Mexican Chicken Casserole

1-10 oz. can cream of chicken soup
1-10 oz. can cheddar cheese soup
1-10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
1-10 oz. can tomatoes
4 cups cooked chicken, chopped
flour tortillas ( I used the smaller size tortillas so they fit better in the pan)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

In a large bowl, stir all soups and tomatoes together. Stir in cooked chicken.
In a greased 13 by 9 inch pan, layer tortillas and chicken mixture beginning and ending with tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.

We liked this meal as well. My only dilemma with it was some bites I thought the tomato flavor was a little too strong. I might try only using half a can of tomatoes the next time.

I also tried a pinterest chocolate chip cookie recipe and LOVE them!! They were supposed to be the fluffiest and softest cookie recipe ever and I will be honest and say that I had my doubts. Well, I was wrong. They were so soft and fluffy and tasted great too! The secret ingredient that apparently helps with this is corn starch. Who knew? I highly recommend them!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment