Wednesday, February 29, 2012

19 days folks

Yes, you read that correctly! 19 DAYS LEFT! In just 19 short days we will be meeting our sweet girl. I can't believe we are down to such a short amount of time, less than three weeks!
The other big news is...
I am still not on bedrest or medication!! I know, I am just as shocked as you are. Okay, maybe I'm a little dramatic but I really expected bedrest and meds by now for high blood pressure. I am so thankful I have made it this long and I really feel like I may just make it to the end without bedrest. Wow, that would be amazing!
And one little complaint to top it off...
I am so unbelievably sick of my right arm and hand falling asleep all day long and all night long! If I talk on the phone, write, or even lift my arm up for a few seconds it is completely numb. And no matter how I sleep at night, in bed or on the couch, my arm is asleep most of the night. I have to sit up for 5-10 minutes with my arm dangling down to get it to stop hurting so bad and then it is asleep again within a few minutes of laying down. I remember this a little with Carter but not nearly as bad! I am just assuming circulation issues are normal with pregnancy...
19 more days...and I am ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment