Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week #11


Well I am finally getting week 11's meal on here and today is the last day of week #12. I think I am going to officially miss week 12. I am really bummed about that but it just didn't happen this week and I highly doubt I will squeeze it in tonight. I will get caught up though but I am going to get a couple weeks behind because of having our baby girl in just two days.
This meal is probably the easiest one I have done yet but it was good. The recipe on pinterest called for the Target brand of bbq hawaiian sauce with mango and orange in it but our Target didn't have it. So I just bought a normal bottle of bbq sauce and then put in a can of pineapple chunks (without the juice) and four pieces of chicken. Cook it in the crockpot on high for fourish hours, shred while in crockpot to soak up the juices and serve over rice. I know...you are thinking that everyone has done this before. I have done pineapple with teryaki sauce but never bbq sauce.
We liked it and it made enough for leftovers for at least three people the next day. I ate some and Jay shared some with his partner at work. We love leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment