Monday, March 26, 2012

A few more...

Having her hearing screening done. She looked so funny :)
Her first weight check after birth. She went down to 6 lbs. 13 ounces.

I was looking a little tired but having some great snuggle time with my girl.

Dr. West delivered both of my healthy beautiful babies and I am so grateful to him for bringing them into my life safely :)

The view from our hospital room. We were in the hospital the whole time it snowed and missed all of it.


I think the slides down the hall from our room were the highlight of Carter's visits to the hospital.


Lots of friends came to meet Madelynn...
Kathryn from church

Chris and Katie from Jay's work

The Welds from church

Carter was getting a little antsy one day at the hospital so we put Curious George in the laptop and he was entertained for quite a while.

My sweet babies

My friend Hollie

My friend Amanda

My friend Natalie

Our friend Leon

Like father like son...

Our house covered in white while we were at the hospital.

Our friend Tayler

Our friend Jeanette

Our friend Mysi

Madelynn's final weight check where she got down to 6 lbs. 7 oz. We had to work hard to get Madelynn eating more which worked great and we ended up not needing to supplement with formula.
The day after we got home from the hospital we had another weight check at Dr. Wilson's office and she weighted 6 lbs. 9 oz. That was great news that she was gaining some weight finally!

All ready to go home!


We are finally home!


Carter was pretty proud of his new sister. He just looked at her and pet her for so long after we got home. I was so excited to finally be home and get into our new normal as a family of four.





No comments:

Post a Comment