Saturday, March 24, 2012

Our last day as a family of 3

We tried to make our last day as a family of three a fun one for Carter. I spent the morning with him at Latte Play with my friend Hollie and her daughter Ellie. Ellie is one of Carter's favorite people in the world. I wish I had taken my camera to document that part of our day. Then it was the normal lunch and nap time. After Jay got home from work we took Carter to Party Mart and let him pick out a balloon to bring to the hospital for his sister. He enjoyed picking that out and playing with it in the car.



Then of course we had to take him to the carousel. Carter and Jay did three rides and Carter loved every second of it. He is obsessed with the carousel.




After the carousel we went to dinner at Applebees. I was lazy and didn't get a picture of the three of us at dinner. Actually, I didn't get a picture of the three of us at all which is kind of sad.
After dinner we took Carter to Toy's R Us and let him pick out a stuffed animal to also bring to his sister at the hospital. He picked out a cute pink pig with just a little guidance from us. If we had given him complete control over the animal for Madelynn it would have been a huge Mickey or something along those lines.

Our last part of the night was ice cream at Limeberry. We ended up meeting my dad, brother, Oliver and his sister there and enjoyed ice cream with them. We had a nice date out with our Carter man!


No comments:

Post a Comment