Sunday, March 18, 2012

39 Weeks


We took this picture yesterday on our way to a wedding and tomorrow (Monday) will be 39 weeks. This may be the last picture I take with Madelynn inside but maybe we will snap one more on our way to the hospital on Tuesday.
We are down to about 42 hours until we will meeting our baby girl and we honestly cannot wait! I am getting super anxious and trying to keep myself busy to help pass the time. The house is getting pretty clean and all the laundry is getting done today. Kitchen is stocked, bag is almost completely packed, and finishing up a little bit of homework today. I will not be doing any homework next week! I had a pedicure this week and got my hair cut and colored. I feel very ready to have her!!! Now we just wait a few more hours :)

1 comment:

  1. She's coming, she's coming! So excited for you, Jami! Your hair looks great and I'm glad to hear you feel so prepared. Such a good feeling, isn't it? Can't wait to hear your little blessing is here. :)

    ReplyDelete