Monday, April 18, 2011

the end of the cherry blossoms...

I had been hoping that the weather would turn decent quickly so we could go down to the capital and take pictures under the cherry blossom trees. I should have done it a couple of weeks ago and never thought about it. We made it down there today to see the final days of the cherry blossom trees. Carter loved chasing the birds and squirrels, pushing the stroller around (next time I will leave that in the car), and picking the dandalions from the grass. He was fun and totally in his element, just running around in the grass. It wasn't the ideal photoshoot for me though. It was chilly, sprinkling on and off, he wasn't in the best outfit for pictures, and I had a full memory card. But we did it and got a few cute pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment