Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

We had a nice Easter. We spent all morning at church. We went to the first service and then we were teaching the 4's and 5's class for second service. It was a great Easter service, celebrating Christ's resurrection! Then we came home, gave Carter a nap, and cooked a big Easter lunch, just for the three of us. Jay and I cooked a ham and then I tried four new recipes from Taste of Home. I made a lemony, herb rice dish, homemade herb biscuits, and yummy parmesian cheese red potatoes, as well as a cranberry/raspberry parfait. Everything turned out really good (pictures at the end of this post,) which always surprises me because cooking is not my fortay. After lunch we just vegged! We did decided we really wanted a family picture on Easter in our Easter clothes so we went over to my mom's and had her take some pictures of us. I love how they turned out. :)


We even got a picture with Grandma.


Our Easter lunch...



We had such a nice, relaxing and productive weekend! This is my third post for this weekend. We had a lot squeezed into the last three days and I loved spending so much time with my guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment