Monday, October 1, 2012

The Zoo

We had the urge to get in at least one more trip to the zoo before the weather turns "Oregon."  We wanted to get up there early this time to avoid parking issues and hopefully see more animals awake.  It was amazing!  The animals were all out playing and having fun.  It seems like they are always napping when we are there but this time was great!  Carter had an amazing time and both kids fell fast asleep two minutes on the road heading home.  Perfect day!
 



It was a little cool in the morning which was perfect for me and I think helped wake up all the animals.  









We also road the train for the first time with Carter.  He loved it!  






These smiles make me happy!















Check out Madelynn's outfit!  I though it was going to be hot so I didn't really plan the outfit to match the sweatshirt because I didn't think we would need a sweatshirt.  She ended up wearing it the entire time.  Totally doesn't match but still cute :)











And they're out!  There is nothing better than a quiet and peaceful hour drive home!


No comments:

Post a Comment