Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Noodles, The Greats, Leaves, and a Sitting Girl

Carter was clearly very bored one day...you know, the classic signs of bordom...naughty, throwing things around the house, making messes, whining, asking me a hundred questions, yada, yada, yada.  So I was trying to think of something fun he could do without a huge mess and would help keep him happy while I continued cleaning the kitchen that I was wanting to get done.  So I put some noodles in a bowl, gave him some measuring cups and spoons, and a second bowl.  He loved it.  He literally spent an hour just transferring the noodles from one bowl to the other and then back again.  It was great.  I need to come up with more fun stuff like this to pull out on long days at home. 
 


Wouldn't this be the life?  I mean seriously...



My cute Grandparents...They were here for my mom's birthday and asked me to snap a few pictures of them.  Love these two and so does Carter!  My kids are so blessed to have so many grandparents, and great grandparents who love them so much.  





 
Carter had fun playing with leaves while we snapped some pictures.
 






And Madelynn started working on her sitting skills.  She isn't great at it but she can do it!  She just gets too excited and flings her arms and falls over.  








No comments:

Post a Comment