Friday, June 22, 2012

Pretty Girl and a Cute Boy

12 week pictures




Oh and one for good measure of some sweet ladies that I love hanging out with.  These are some of the girls at my MOPS table and I just feel so blessed to have spent the year together at MOPS.  We threw a little baby shower for Billie and had a great time celebrating her and baby Trinity.  Um, can anyone say SHORT?  Look how short I am next to all of these ladies.  Wow! 



My two lovebugs!  I love these two precious kids SO MUCH!  They are just sweet as can be and love each other so much.  It is just precious how much Carter loves his baby sister.  Every time he sees her his voice completely changes.  It goes very high pitched and he starts ooohhing and awwing and saying "hi baby" in the best and cutest, sweetest little voice. 


Please ignore my awful bedhead.  We were all snuggling in bed together and I just couldn't resist trying to get some pictures of the three of us, bedhead and all :)






I am trying to be a little more proactive about getting pictures of my family with me in them.  I am always behind the camera and I don't want my kids to grow up and not have pictures with their mom in them.  I love how Madelynn is smiling in this next one when no one was even there to make her smile. 

If you look really closly in this next one you can see a little scratch on her head.  I scratched her with my wedding ring :(  I felt TERRIBLE!  It left quite the mark for a little while.  This ring is dangerous ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment