Monday, December 26, 2011

Santa and Play Dough

We went and visited Santa at the law firm on Liberty. Carter did so well! I thought he would hate it and cry as soon as we set him down but instead he said "ho ho ho" like santa says and even gave him a high five. While I waited in line Carter and Jay walked around and looked at all of the lights.


The Mangis family gave Carter his first play dough. Carter loved it and threw a fit when we put it away. :) Christmas eve day we had a nice family day, just the three of us. Jay surprised me and took us all out to breakfast at Sassy Onion. Going out for breakfast is one of my favorite things to do with my boys and I love it when Jay surprises me with that. Then we went and rode the carousel a couple of times. This is Carter's favorite thing to do right now. I did some baking when we got home and then all three of us took naps. It was nice and relaxing day. I'll post pictures of Christmas eve evening and Christmas day soon. We had four different Christmas's so there are lots of pictures.

I love his chunky little hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment