Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This year Jay had to work on Thanksgiving. We sort of forgot that Thanksgiving was on a Thursday and signed up for 24 hour shifts up in Lyons every Thursday in November...oops. We won't make that mistake again. So sadly we didn't get to spend the day with him but Carter and I did spend the day over at my Dad's house. Lori made a great Thanksgiving meal and we had a nice relaxing day.

Carter was super interested in the turkey but then he wouldn't even think about touching it when it was time to eat it. He ate a roll and some cranberry jello salad. It drives me nuts when he gets in a picky mood with food!


Carter and Grandpa

Watching Grandpa carve the turkey...

Still watching...

Still watching and showing me what he was watching...

Oliver and Carter were ready for dinner...



Thanks Dad and Lori for having Carter and I over for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment