Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Senior Pictures

I haven't done much real photography in quite a while...like a couple of years. I really love photography but it seemed like I was getting a little burned out. I also felt like I just wasn't keeping up with the times...and by this I mean learning how to use my camera manually and learning how to edit photos. I know, I'm a pretty lame photographer. Well, over the weekend I got a phone call to do some senior pictures for a family that I had photographed a few years ago. I decided to give it a try with some hesitation but found I really enjoyed and missed it. I had to borrow my dad's camera because the lens on my camera is acting up right now. My dad and Lori then decided to ask me to take their foreign exchange student's senior pictures as well. So this first shoot is of my dad's foreign exchange student Oliver with a few of my brother added in for good measure. The second shoot is of the family that called, their son Jake. After doing Jakes shoot I decided to at least see if I could figure out Picassa, which is a free online photo editing program. I am sure there are better options out there but I thoroughly enjoyed learning how to edit photos and I loved the end result. I can't believe I didn't learn this sooner! So here are a few shots from my last two photo shoots. Who knows, maybe I will get back into photography like I was a few years back.





































































No comments:

Post a Comment