Monday, October 3, 2011

15 Weeks!

I am 15 weeks pregnant. The last few weeks have actually gone by quickly and I am thankful for that. I have a hard time balancing wanting time to fly by so that I get to meet this baby and wanting time to slow down so I have more precious time with my Carter man. Carter is growing up way too quickly and I feel sad everytime I want time to go by faster. It's going by fast enough and I need to be content in every moment of my days. I don't want my time with Carter to go by quickly but I am so excited to meet our baby. Oh the dilemma. So I finally took my first belly picture. I think I am looking huge and I am definately starting to really feel pregnant now. And the really excting news is that one month from today...we get to see our baby on the ultrasound screen and find out if we are having a boy or a girl. Hopefully ;)

And here are a couple cute pictures of my guys having fun together.






No comments:

Post a Comment