Sunday, October 16, 2011

Girls weekend!

I had the priviledge of spending a girls weedend in Seattle with three of my favorite girls! I lived with these three girls in college and have been friends ever since. We had such a great time just chatting and catching up, eating lots, and shopping. Everything is always silly and fun with these girls. I am so thankful for their friendships and feel blessed to have them in my life. Amanda's dad was able to get us a great hotel in downtown Seattle. We even had a great buffet breakfast there for free. We stayed up late and laughted a lot. Thanks girls for a great night away!



Eating lunch at the Hard Rock cafe.







And our silly way of getting pictures of all of us...yep, that's the shower :)





Our view from our 27th floor hotel room...





This was my first time away from both Jay and Carter over night. They enjoyed their boys night but I'm pretty sure they were very excited to have me home. I missed them too but was thankful for a night away to just relax and take a pause on life. Thanks Jay for letting me leave you boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment