Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Picture Post

Jay found out that Safeway was having a huge sale on steak. He took Carter down there to check it out and came home with over 11 pounds of steak. $32 for all this steak! He was pretty proud of their deal!
Our first crop...I know the zuchinni is far to large but I didn't know that. I will start picking them a little earlier now. Our beans have been quite fruitful and delicious!

Jay was grilling steaks one night and I was inside cooking the rest of our dinner while Carter played in the backyard. Jay ran inside to bring something in and when he went back out...Carter had gone from playing on his firetruck to sitting at the table helping himself to watermellon. It was so cute.



Our second pickings from our garden. I love growing a garden. It's so satisfying!

And our cutie pie eating breakfast while watching Chuggington one morning. I just thought it was cute how he was lounging.


No comments:

Post a Comment