Sunday, December 13, 2009

To Carter...

I just wanted to tell you that you have the best daddy in the world! First of all, he loves you so much and can't wait to meet you. He loves feeling you move inside me and dream of all he gets to do with you. Yesterday he picked out some jungle animals for your wall to decorate with. He loves talking about the things he gets to do with you. Like...take you to sports stores and walk around showing you stuff. Last week, he talked about buying you baseball stuff for Christmas and then playing with you in the backyard. He wants to play trains with you and take naps with you. You are one lucky little boy!

Yesterday, he shopped with me for hours without complaining at all! Then he started painting our half bath. Then to top it off, he had the idea to take me to look at Christmas lights! I just wanted to brag to you for a minute and tell you how cool your dad is. You are going to love him!

We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment