Friday, May 6, 2011

Carter cuteness...

Carter got to play with his friends Jameson, Lily, and Ellie while I got to catch up with my friends Hollie and Amanda. I only took two pictures and they are not great but they do show the kids playing and having fun.
While cooking dinner one night...
Carter decided to entertain himself...
I walked around the corner to check on him and this is what I found. I find it amazing that the toilet paper stayed together all that way. Crazy kid.

Grandma brought over some new little cars for Carter. He loves them!! He pushes them all over the house saying "vroooo, vroooo." He doesn't actually say they m sound at the end of vroom but it is the cutest thing ever! It amazes me how boys just learn quickly what cars do and what sound they make.
I just really liked this outfit so I wanted a picture of him in it. I just think he looks so grown up in it. And I always love blue on him because his eyes stand out so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment