Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My baby is growing up way too fast!!

Five months old and he is taking over the house. I realized very quickly today that the days of leaving him somewhere and him still being there when I get back are over! He has been rolling for over a month now but the last few days he seems to be getting anywhere he wants to get. Today he surprised me twice.
He was playing in the middle of the rug while I was baking cookies. I walked back in to the living room to find him under the couch.

The smiles he gave me when I found him like this were priceless!!!


I heard a strange noise coming from the baby monitor so I went in to check on him. He had scooted himself over to the corner of the crib and was playing with the bumper tag. I have no idea how he got the bumper off like that. This kid is going to keep his mama busy!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!! He sure is getting bigger each time I see him! Your cali trip sounded really fun too! I loved looking at all those pictures! Let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete