Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2 big milestones!

On Sunday, August 8th, Carter decided to sit up all on his own. He had been doing it for a few weeks but he was still somewhat wobbly so we didn't feel comfortable leaving him. Saturday he was still wobbly, Sunday he had it down. He now sits up all the time and rarely falls over. I think he likes the freedom of sitting up.

Last Sunday, the 15th, Carter had two teeth break through. They are on the bottom in the front and are so stinkin' cute!! We were in Spokane with family for the week and were heading home that night. (I will blog about that trip soon!) He took a three hour nap that morning but then refused to take a nap the rest of the day. Every time we laid him down he just cried. I actually remember saying, "this really isn't like him, he is usually such a good napper." We went to church later that night and while we were singing, Carter jammed Jay's finger in his mouth to chew on as usual, and Jay felt his two little teeth. We were pretty excited! Some of you probably think I am a dork but each of his little milestones just make me such a proud mama and so excited that he is growing so much. It also makes me sad because my baby is growing too fast! 5 1/2 months he learns to sit and has two teeth come through. Next milestone is crawling, which I don't think is too far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment