Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Smiles and big boy bed...

Carter is really starting to smile now. Every morning I can make him smile quite a few times. I didn't know that someone just smiling at me could melt my heart so much and even make me cry! Seeing my baby boy smile is by far one of my favorite moments of my life.

When I say "big boy bed," I am referring to his crib in his room. He has been sleeping in the pack n play in our bedroom. Two nights ago, we decided to give it a try. He had the best night ever! He slept 6 1/2 hours and then another 3. I had to wake him up in the morning. The second night he slept 5 hours and then another 4. Today we even decided to try putting him in his crib for naps. The best part was that we laid him down awake and he fell asleep on his own. That is a really big deal to me because I want a baby that can sleep on his own and not need to be rocked to sleep! I am so proud of my boy and even a little proud of myself for getting him out of our room so early!

Some of you may be bored with this information but the point of my blog is to "scrapbook" our lives. For this mommy, these have been very exciting moments in Carter's life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment