Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bed Rest...

I came home from the hospital Thursday afternoon and have been on bed rest since then. Five full days of it and I am ready to be done! It's really hard when you feel great but you can't do anything. I am so thankful to my husband and my mom who have been taking great care of me and our house while I lay on the couch. Jay has started the bathroom remodel. Yesterday he and my dad got everything out of there...the cabinet, sink, flooring, toilet, etc. Tonight Jay has been laying the tile which is quite the project all by itself. Poor guy! My mom has been cooking for us, cleaning, doing laundry, and the dishes. She even runs errands. I am also thankful for all the friends who have come to visit and hang out. It really helps pass the time!! Natalie has brought me dinner, movies, magazines, ice cream, and even shopped for a few things that I need for the hospital. It is a strange feeling to not be able to do things for yourself. I watch a lot of tv, have continued to grade papers to try and help Buffi (plus it gives me something to do), written thank you cards, taken naps, and hung out with anyone that is willing to hang out with me!

Doctor West is planning on inducing me right around 38 weeks which is in 11 days! I am so thankful this bed rest thing isn't going to go on too much longer. We can't wait to meet our little guy! I will try to get my most recent belly pictures and Carter's finished room pictures on here in the next couple of days. It shouldn't be hard, I don't have much else to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment