Tuesday, January 12, 2010

34 week pic and baby shower!

This is my 34 week picture. It is a terrible picture but we forgot to take one when I was actually wearing nice clothes. I even have a water spot on my shirt. How lame am I? But...it shows how huge I am! I don't think there will be room for him if I go another 6 weeks.

My baby shower was wonderful! Thank you to the wonderful ladies that did this for me. I was truly blessed and felt so loved! Thank you everyone for blessing and spoiling us!






The beautiful ladies that did this for me and baby Carter. Thank you girls!!!



Baby Jameson

Hollie and I are just 2 1/2 weeks apart. I can't wait till we all have our babies.



The three pregnant girls at the baby shower.


What used to be the three pregnant girls. One down, two to go!


Hollie made this amazing diaper bag! I love it!!!

Fire fighter stuff...of course!













1 comment:

  1. You are getting so close to the end!! Such a fun shower and we'll have to have our picture taken with ALL of our babies once they are all here! : )

    ReplyDelete