Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just a glimpse at what Carter has been up to lately...

Carter got new fire truck jammies. I love them!! Apparently he didn't feel the same emotion toward them that I did. (It was bed time too and trying to take a picture when he was so tired was probably not the best planning on my part.)

He discovered his old car seat and loves to play in it.

He is a little monkey!




Is it possible for an eight month old to make this big of a mess?!?!?!

He discovered the dishwasher. Fun for him but not for mommy!


He decided cheese was actually good! I tried for two weeks and then one day he liked it. He isn't super great at feeding himself yet. Somehow it ends up on his forehead.

He learned how to stand up on his crib. I walked in to find him like this. I knew the day was probably coming soon, but it was still a surprise.


And...the dreaded fireplace! I can't keep him away from this thing to save my life! I tried to pad it with a blanket, he just pulled the blanket right off and climbed back up. This little guy gets into everything that he isn't supposed to! I need to get more creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment