Thursday, September 30, 2010

My perfect day!

Yesterday we went to Bauman Farms Pumpkin Patch. I have been going to Bauman's for years and still love it! This was Carter's first trip to the pumpkin patch and I was filled with true excitement to finally be taking my own child to the farm! On our way there, I told Jay that going to the pumpkin patch is what I look forward to about fall the most. And to be able to do it with my family made for the perfect day! Carter will never remember any of it but I am thankful for the memories and he will always have the pictures to look at! He, of course, loved the animals and could stare at them all day. He also really liked the pumpkins! We bought him a little mini one that he couldn't let go of. He held it all the way home in the car. He got to go on his first swing and his first teeter totter. It was a great day with my boys and we had amazing weather...almost too hot actually!














His first time on a swing and he loved it! He had pure joy coming from his eyes and face!


These two pictures sum up my joy in life! My two loves just loving their time together with big smiles on their faces! I know I am being super cheesy but I love these two so much!






His first pumpkin! This one was actually daddy's and we got me a smaller one and Carter and even smaller one.




Thank you Lord for a beautiful day with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment